If you need help with our website or help with applying for a job, don't hesitate to reach out to accommodations@ArdentMills.com or click here.
IT Digital Product Lead
As the IT Digital Product Lead, you will be responsible for creating and executing the transition of our IT organization into a more product focused organization. In this role, you will be responsible for the technology enablement of our critical business processes. The role will be required to work in high collaboration with our IT business architecture function, our key business stakeholders, and our IT development and engineering teams to ensure a holistic cross platform approach. This role will report directly to our Chief Information Officer and be a contributing member of the Information Technology Leadership Team.
To succeed, you must be able to:
• Deliver results in first-time situations by inspiring others and working to earn trust every day.
• Serve others with understanding, respect, and care.
• Operate with simplicity, clarity and transparency.
• Deal with and drive change.
• Organize, prioritize and own multiple tasks while meeting or exceeding deadlines.
• Learn and apply new technology and share your knowledge with others.
Above all you will be expected to carry out all your activities with reliability, integrity, compliance and in a safe, environmentally responsible, and efficient manner.
• Serve as a key driver on various new technology initiatives and programs on behalf of the IT organization.
• Create and execute our technology platform roadmaps including a Tolerate, Invest, Migrate, Eliminate (TIME) assessment and analysis on all IT applications.
• Responsible for all our existing digital products (Commercial, Operations, and Data) along with the strategy, and creation of future ones as needed for the success of Ardent Mills.
• Conduct research into new technology that is being used to advance companies’ manufacturing, research, quality, testing, and retail strategies.
• Collaborate with internal IT disciplines to ensure new technology proposals align with overall enterprise technology roadmaps.
• Serve as strong advocate for human-centered design and process-first approach to technology implementations across the organization.
• Collaborate with Business Architects that facilitate process design, requirements gathering, and support for key business initiatives.
• Create the operating model to manage demand for the Digital Product IT team to ensure the right prioritization and return on investment.
• Generate cross-functional alignment within the technology platforms that support Ardent Mills.
Essential skills and experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, MIS, or similar technical discipline
• Minimum of 10 years of effectively leading and managing employees, managing performance, setting goals for team/individuals and providing mentorship
• Minimum 10 years in IT leadership with experience managing technical and/or product teams
• Project management experience, including delivering implementation projects for new solutions in complex environments with many involved parties (technical disciplines, IT, software vendors, outsourcing partners etc.)
• Demonstrated capability of creating, executing, and stewarding an enterprise strategy
• Strong technical acumen, along with strong continuous manufacturing, testing, quality, research, and supply chain business acumen, as well as the ability to establish close business relationships across the enterprise
• Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning, and execution skills
• Ability to build consensus, make decisions based on many variables, and gain support for major initiatives.
• Experience in budget planning and financial management
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a strategic staffing plan that ensures the right people are in the right roles at the right time, and employees are highly engaged and satisfied
Good to have:
• Demonstrated experience in more progressive manufacturing technologies such as: Edge computing, IoT, Machine learning, and Robotics Process Automation
• Willingness to travel up to 25%, as project needs dictate
• Role can be 100% remote or can have hybrid schedule in office in Denver, CO
At Ardent Mills, everyone matters and everyone has a voice. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and team members and the decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, aboriginality, ancestry, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, age, political affiliation, or any other non-merit characteristic protected by law or not. Together, celebrating our differences, we make Ardent Mills.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees in this position. The description, duties, functions, and responsibilities are subject to change at the discretion of Ardent Mills.
Address:126 Remote, Denver CO, 80202
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Employment Type:Full time
Additional Information:COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION:We provide market-driven base pay, based on skills, abilities, and level of experiences. Our salary ranges are broad, and individual salary will be market competitive based on a candidate’s unique set of skills and level of experience. The starting range for this position is $123,903.56 - $165,256.37, with additional earning potential possible commensurate with experience. Additionally, we believe that our team members are the reason for our success and all team members are incentive eligible with a target based on contribution, company performance, and individual results achieved. While the specific bonus plan and target amount will be determined based on the role and breadth of contributions, the targeted bonus plan and targeted percentage amount for this role is Bonus - MIP, 25% Annual: Individual Target.BENEFITS:At Ardent Mills we offer a wide range of benefits to our team members and their eligible family members. Some of our great benefit programs you may be eligible for include: • Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage• Health and Dependent Savings Accounts • Life and Disability Programs • Voluntary Benefit Programs • Company Sponsored Wellness Programs • Retirement Savings with Company Match • Team Member and Family Assistance Program (EAP) • Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays • Employee Recognition Program with Rewards (RAVE).
While the experience of applying for a job at Ardent Mills may vary from mill to mill and from role to role, it almost always involves following the same basic process outlined below:
Our talent acquisition team will review your resume to check you have the experience and qualifications we are looking for. Everyone who applies for a job at Ardent Mills receives a response from us, so we will email you to let you know the outcome whether you have been successful or not.
A member of our talent acquisition team may speak to you on the phone to find out more about you and determine whether you are potentially a good fit for the role.
If the hiring team thinks you could be the person they are looking for, you are likely to be invited to an interview.
As the successful applicant, you will be made a verbal offer followed by a written one. Once you have accepted our offer, you will need to go through a background check and potential other pre-employment contingencies, which can take up to 10 business days.