Manufacturing Associate Utility- ($5,000 First year Sign-on bonus)
- Routine cleaning of floors, stairs, equipment, roofs and outside grounds.
- Use brooms, shovels, dust mop as needed.
- Will adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Blow down overheads as needed. Specialized cleaning & repair tasks such as bin cleanings, working final product sifters, working mill sifters, cleaning leg boots, filter sock changes, sifter sock changes, bin whipping and other equipment cleaning as needed.
- Blitz cleaning events of the mill(s) and/or other processes.
- Clean, inspect, connect loading lines/aspiration lines for flour rail cars as needed for loading.
- Fill out appropriate paperwork.
- Dump barrels into trash or other receptacles. Shovel product as needed.
- Feed in bags as needed.
- Performs all Food Safety Tasks in work area, keeps up with MSS tasks and signs off at the appropriate frequencies.
- Responsible for understanding and following all personnel and equipment safety and food safety policies; IPM/Sanitation policies; following all Business Unit policies and procedures.
- Follows all GMP’s. Ascend and Descend stairs throughout the facility.
- Any other sanitation or cleaning task assigned to complete in order to maintain our Environmental, Health, Safety and Food Safety Standards.
- Climb ladders Will flawlessly and legibly complete documentation for their specific areas.
- Wear required PPE.
- Must be able to comprehend and follow written/verbal instructions.
- Communicate effectively with peers and supervisors
- Work periodically in elevated heights.
- Wear full body harness as needed.
- Work periodically in confined spaces.
- May be required to operate mobile equipment.
- Will receive training and certification in mobile equipment operation as appropriate.
- Other job tasks / functions as assigned by management.
- Climbing Balancing Stooping Kneeling Crouching Reaching Standing Walking Pushing Pulling Lifting Grasping Talking Hearing Vision.
- Both inside/outside conditions. Extreme cold Extreme heat Noise Hazards Atmospheric Conditions.
- Must be willing and able to work additional hours which may include overtime, weekends, and holidays.
- Communication skills in English (both verbal and written).
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be willing to accept accountability and work well in a team.
Overall Physical Activity Level:
- Sedentary: Exerting up to 10 lbs of force occasionally and/or up negligible amount of force frequently
- Light: Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally and/or 10 lbs of force frequently
- Medium: Exerting up to 20 – 50 lbs of force occasionally and/or 10 - 25 lbs of force frequently
- Heavy: Exerting up to 50 – 100 lbs of force occasionally and/or 20 - 50 lbs of force frequently
- Very Heavy work: Exerting over 100 lbs of force occasionally and/or in excess of 50 lbs of force frequently and in excess of 20 lbs of force constantly):
Ardent Mills is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees in this position. The description, duties, functions, and responsibilities are subject to change at the discretion of Ardent Mills.
401 East Industrial Blvd, Saginaw TX, 76179
Additional Locations (if applicable):
“…we work hard to always serve our customers and create value in the Ardent Mills experience”
- Pack and Warehouse Supervisor
Read more >
Our hiring process
While the experience of applying for a job at Ardent Mills may vary from mill to mill and from role to role, it almost always involves following the same basic process outlined below:
Our talent acquisition team will review your resume to check you have the experience and qualifications we are looking for. Everyone who applies for a job at Ardent Mills receives a response from us, so we will email you to let you know the outcome whether you have been successful or not.
A member of our talent acquisition team may speak to you on the phone to find out more about you and determine whether you are potentially a good fit for the role.
If the hiring team thinks you could be the person they are looking for, you are likely to be invited to an interview.
As the successful applicant, you will be made a verbal offer followed by a written one. Once you have accepted our offer, you will need to go through a background check and potential other pre-employment contingencies, which can take up to 10 business days.